Magnesium Citrate supplement is the best of the non-food forms of magnesium. As a citrate it is readily absorbed into the bloodstream via the citric acid cycle. Magnesium Citrate powder in easy-to-take gluten free capsules which are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Magnesium Citrate supplement is the best of the non-food forms of magnesium. As a citrate it is readily absorbed into the bloodstream via the citric acid cycle. This Magnesium Citrate is also suitable for Vegans, as well as vegetarians and ideal for all family members.
Nature’s Own Magnesium Citrate Powder in Capsules
- 80mg of elemental Magnesium Citrate powder in each easy-to-swallow capsule – the capsules are gluten free
- Magnesium is an essential mineral – nearly 70% of the body’s supply is located in the bones – magnesium citrate aids in bone growth and is necessary for the proper functioning of muscles
- Magnesium Citrate is involved in many essential metabolic processes including the release of energy from glucose and normal nerve function
- Magnesium Citrate activates enzymes necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates and amino acids. It also helps promote the absorption and metabolism of other minerals and vitamins
- Magnesium is easily depleted from our diet by food processing, cooking and food refining techniques
- Magnesium Citrate is the best of the non-food forms of magnesium. As a citrate it is readily absorbed into the bloodstream via the citric acid cycle
- This Magnesium Citrate supplement is suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Capsules suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Capsules free from Genetically Modified Substances
Suggested Intake: 1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner. it is best taken with food.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non-Active Ingredients: Tablet coating (Vegetable Cellulose), microcrystalline cellulose; hydrated magnesium silicate.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; lactose; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.