Propolis is a complex food, with over 180 natural compounds having been identified including vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and amino acids. Propolis is one of nature’s richest sources of bioflavonoids. Propolis is a sticky resin gathered by honey bees from leaf buds, the bark of trees and other botanical sources.
- Nature’s Own Propolis is pure, active and additive free, comes in gluten-free capsules – each of which will provide on average 150mg of Propolis Extract (equivalent to 750mg of Propolis powder)
- Nature’s Own Propolis comes from a leading raw material supplier and is guaranteed free from all contaminants
- Propolis is a complex food, and over 180 natural compounds have been identified in its composition including vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and amino acids
- The most active and important constituents in Propolis are flavonoids, phenolics, and aromatics (oils and acids). The flavonoids are considered to account for much of the biologic activity in Propolis whilst the antimicrobial properties are mainly attributed to a range of flavonones
- Propolis is one of nature’s richest sources of bioflavonoids
- Nature’s Own Propolis does not contain fillers and binders or other additives which may decrease the effectiveness and increase potential allergens
- Nature’s Own Propolis comes from a completely sustainable source where the bees are treated with the highest standards of care as part of the collection process
- Suitable for: Men, Women, Children 4yrs+ and the Elderly
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
- Capsules (gluten free)
Propolis is a sticky resin gathered by honey bees from leaf buds, the bark of trees and other botanical sources. Bees metabolise the Propolis and use it to seal, disinfect and protect their hives. Propolis is used by the bees for a range of protective purposes within the hive due to its natural antibiotic, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties.
The use of Propolis as a natural medicinal and health aid is documented back to ancient Greece and other civilisations. More recently it has re-found popularity as a natural food supplement.
Suggested Intake: 1 capsule daily as a food supplement or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult a health care professional before taking Propolis. Do not exceed the recommended intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Non-Active Ingredients: capsule shell (vegetable cellulose).
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; lactose; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.